Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ladies I have some tips for you:



Beauty tip:


Ladies if you have dark circles under your eyes or dry, uneven skin (dark and light areas) here is a simple solution. Buy a cheap stick of cocoa butter that you can get from the hair stores and dab a little on your face, in several areas. Put a few drops of water on your fingers and rub it in with the cocoa butter all over your face. Then blot. This will even the tone of your skin and give you a radiant glow. For even more beautiful skin, drink alot of water and take a daily vitamin, and a calcium pill. Meleleuka makes an excellent vitamin and calcium formula. You can actually see the incredible difference in about a week. My skin is so lovely from this routine, I skip the make up period and just wear chap stick. No, I am not bragging but you guys know we already have pretty skin, this routine just makes it really, really pretty. You'll see what I mean soon.... You can reach meleleuka at 1800-282-3000. Ask for a catalog.


Thanks for tuning in -see you next post....






1 comment:

sachab28 said...

I currently use a cocoa butter stick and a Neutragena product to fade blemishes, but the Neutragena product dries the skin because of the Retinol A. So I will try this cocoa butter method for a week without the Retinol A. Anyway, the stick is $1 compared to the Neutra. product.